The long-awaited solution to the Do-Not-Disturb (DND) problem, sender ID registration challenge and sending of messages to in-active telephone numbers and wrong set of people in Nigeria is Targeted SMS.
With our new "TARGETED SMS" offer, you can use the parameters below to specify the particular set of people you want your messages to be sent to.
1) The Particular Location: You can target the GSM subscribers in a specific location within the 36 states and Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja in Nigeria. For instance, you can target, Surulere in Lagos State, Apata in Ibadan, Maitama in Abuja, Onisha in Anambra, Victoria Garden City (VGC) in Lagos, etc. The good news is that there is no limit to the location you can target. You can also target a particular Local Government Area (LGA) in a specific state or the entire state subscribers.
2) The Gender 'Male or Female': You can also specify the particular gender you want your message to be sent to in the location specified above.
3) The Age Group: This offer also enables you the opportunity to specify a particular age group of your choice. For example, you can choose subscribers between the age of 18 and 35 years old or 25 - 40 years old, or 45 to 60 years old. The good news is that you can personally specify the age group of your choice and there is no limit to the age you can target from 18 years upward.
4) Others: Parameters like Network Spend, Data Usage, Device type, and Roaming can also be used to determine your target recipients.
The Requirements And Cost Implication
1) The specific sender ID for the message. As usual, you need a sender ID which the recipients will see on their telephones when your message is delivered. The sender ID is globally 11 characters long and it's either alphabet alone or alphanumeric.
2) The main message content. You have to provide the text message you want us to send to your target subscribers. A page of a text message is 160 characters long.
3) The minimum volume of subscribers' telephone numbers you can target is 500,000 in different locations.
4) The cost of a page of a text message is N8.50 for 100,000 to 499,999 subscribers and N5.50 per page of SMS for 500,000 to 999,999 subscribers. You get a price reduction if you are targeting 1,000,000 subscribers upward. This offer has a 99% guarantee of reaching active and target recipients in Nigeria because the message will be sent with the help of a telecommunication company.
5) A scanned copy of your company's Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) certificate is to be attached and sent to support @ smsmobile24.com
6) A scanned copy of a utility bill of your organisation or that of the contact person to be attached and sent to support @ smsmobile24.com
7) Telephone number of the contact person in your organisation.
For clarification and more details, contact us on 07033141373.