Bulk SMS Prices
Pricing and charges for our bulk SMS service include a discount to appreciate our customers. We deliver SMS to all GSM Networks (MTN, GLO, Airtel and 9mobile) in Nigeria.
SmsMobile24 offers stable bulk SMS prices at a discounted rate. You can buy a volume of your choice today to achieve your bulk messaging goal. We offer the cheapest prices in Nigeria. Buy SMS now to verify our claims.
You can note down our Bank details for payments
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Name: Derams And Realities World
Account Number: 0011422586
Bank Name: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Derams And Realities World
Account Number: 1013993000
Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Derams And Realities World's Tax Identification Number (TIN): 11302777-0001
We also give you the option for a trial run. Once you register with us, you can opt for it. The trial run is free of cost and does not cost you anything. We offer it so that you can be sure of the quality before you invest money in the messages. You can log in any time and Compose SMS. Click on the Send SMS button and we will ensure that your text message reaches the desired recipients' mobile phone numbers. We assure you the best quality at the lowest price.
WARNING To Avoid Delivery Problem:
1) Please do not use "Microsoft Word" to type message or phone numbers.
Instead, type your message and phone numbers directly on our "COMPOSE SMS" page or use NOTEPAD.
2) Do not use "Microsoft Excel" to type phone numbers.
Instead, use NOTEPAD.
PRICES FOR USERS
|Quantity Range For SMS Units||Price Per Unit of SMS (Naira)|
|500 - 999||0.97k|
|1,000 - 99,999||0.85k|
|100,000 - 5,999,999||0.79k|
|6,000,000 - 9,999,999||0.76k|
|10,000,000 - Upward||0.65k|
A page of a text message to 9mobile (Etisalat) takes 2.3 unit of SMS while a page of a text message to Glo takes 2.5 units of SMS, MTN takes 2.5 units of SMS and Airtel takes 2.88 units of SMS. Please see the GSM networks and unit charged below for better clarification.
BULK SMS PRICING ANALYSIS
Please note that the pricing analysis displayed below are estimations and are based on the price of a particular quantity range (as indicated in the table above). Since each network charges a different rate to send an SMS, the required number of SMS units used as well as the cost per page of SMS will differ between the networks (GSM operators) you are sending a message to. For your messaging needs, you can change the price used below to the price at which you buy SMS units, depending on the amount you pay.
|GSM Networks||Units Charge to Deliver a Page of SMS||Actual Cost of A Page of SMS @ 0.79k/unit|
|9 MOBILE (ETISALAT)||2.3 Units||0.79k x 2.3 units = N1.81k/SMS|
|MTN||2.5 Units||0.79k x 2.5 units = N1.97k/SMS|
|GLO||2.5 Units||0.79k x 2.5 units = N1.97k/SMS|
|AIRTEL||2.88 Units||0.79k x 2.88 units = N2.27k/SMS|
CDMA Prefix Units Charge For A Page of SMS
234704 9 Units
2347025 9 Units
2347026 9 Units
2347028 11 Units
2347029 11 Units
234819 11 Units
234709 11 Units
2347027 11 Units
234707 11 Units
2347023 11 Units
ACCEPTED PAYMENT OPTIONS
1) Cash deposit
2) Internet/Online Banking Transfer
3) E-Branch Payment
4) ATM Transfer
5) Mobile App
6) USSD Code
How To Make Cash Payment For Bulk SMS And Get Your Bulk SMS Account Credited
1) Copy our GTBank or Zenith Bank account details on the "HOME" page or "PRICING" page for payment purposes.
2) Write your USERNAME as DEPOSITOR NAME when you are filling deposit slip in the bank.
3) Ensure that you write your USERNAME in capital letters when you are filling your deposit slip in the bank.
4) Your bulk SMS account will be credited immediately when your payment reflects in our bank account and you will receive both e-mail and SMS alert to notify you when we credit your bulk SMS account on our bulk SMS portal.
ONLINE BANKING TRANSFER
What To Do When You Are Making Online Banking Transfer:
You need to type your USERNAME in the space for REMARK/PURPOSE/REFERENCE when you are processing the transfer because USERNAME is your means of identification on our bulk SMS website.
For instance, let us assume that my username on this site is MONEY4EVER. I will type MONEY4EVER in the space for REMARK/PURPOSE/REFERENCE when I am processing the transfer. After confirming the payment, MONEY4EVER account will be credited.
HOW TO PAY WITH YOUR ATM CARD (ATM Transfer)
You can buy bulk SMS anytime or any day you want including weekends using Quickteller. Here is how to go about it:
- Go to the nearest ATM machine to you. Anyone with Quickteller feature.
- Insert your card and enter your PIN as usual
- Choose “Quickteller” from the options
- Select Fund Transfer
- Then select “Interbank Transfers”
- Choose the bank you want to transfer the money to. In this case, GTBank (the bank we use)
- Then choose your own account type (Savings, Current or Card)
- You’ll be prompted to choose the account type of the recipient (choose “Current” because our account is a current account).
- Proceed to enter our bank account number which is: 0011422586
- Confirm whether everything is correct, then make the payment.
You can call our customer care phone number or reach us through the contact us form on the contact page.