Bulk SMS Nigeria Prices
Bulk SMS Nigeria: Sending messages is a very convenient way to reach out to a large number of people. You can make your presence felt through them. You can also send some important notification to a group of people. The messages can be sent to people across geographies, and you do not need to visit them personally to convey your word. When you have to convey your message in a large circle, Cheapest Bulk SMS in Nigeria is the perfect option. You can reach all the people online and offline. We make sure that your messages are delivered fast and reach successfully every time. We have our services running 24/7, and you can send a text anytime you want.
When sending a huge number of messages, the pricing is of main concern. We make sure that you get the best deal with us. You will be surprised to see the incredibly low rates that Bulk SMS Nigeria offers you. We value your association with us and make sure you get an excellent return on investment.
- We have separate plans for CDMA and GSM connections
- You can also choose from many of our plans. Choose the one best suited to you.
- The charges are decided according to the total length of the characters.
- You can always connect with us if any issue regarding the payment arises
- We provide you with the best rates in the market.
You can note down our Bank details for payments
Bank Name: GTBank
Account Name: DERAMS AND REALITIES WORLD
Account Number: 0011422586
Bank Name: Zenith Bank
Account Name: Derams And Realities World
Account Number: 1013993000
Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Derams And Realities World's Tax Identification Number (TIN): 11302777-0001
We also give you the option for a trial run. Once you register with us, you can opt for it. The trial run is free of cost and does not cost you anything. We offer it so that you can be sure of the quality before you invest money in the messages. You can log in any time and Compose SMS. Click on the send button and we will ensure that your text reaches the desired location. We assure you the best quality at the lowest price.
WARNING To Avoid Delivery Problem:
1) Please do not use "Microsoft Word" to type message or phone numbers.
Instead, type your message and phone numbers directly on our "COMPOSE SMS" page or use NOTEPAD.
2) Do not use "Microsoft Excel" to type phone numbers.
Instead, use NOTEPAD.
PRICES FOR USERS
|Quantity Range For SMS Units||Price Per Unit of SMS (Naira)|
|500 - 999||0.97k|
|1,000 - 999,999||0.85k|
|1,000,000 - 5,999,999||0.79k|
|6,000,000 - 9,999,999||0.76k|
|10,000,000 - Upward||0.65k|
PRICE FOR VIP MEMBERS
|Quantity Range For SMS Units||Price Per Unit of SMS (Naira)|
|500 - 999||0.79k|
|1,000 - 999,999||0.79k|
|1,000,000 - 5,999,999||0.79k|
|6,000,000 - 9,999,999||0.79k|
|10,000,000 - Upward||0.79k|
A page of a text message to Etisalat takes 2.0 unit of SMS while a page of a text message to Glo takes 2.3 units of SMS, MTN takes 2.5 units of SMS and Airtel takes 2.2 units of SMS. Please see the GSM networks and unit charged below for better clarification.
BULK SMS PRICING ANALYSIS
|GSM Networks||Units Charge to Deliver a Page of SMS||
Actual Cost of A Page of SMS @ 0.85k/unit
|Actual Cost of A Page of SMS @ 0.79k/unit|
|9 MOBILE (ETISALAT)||2.0 Units||0.85k x 2.0 units = N1.70/SMS||0.79k x 2.0 units = N1.58/SMS|
|MTN||2.5 Units||0.85k x 2.5 units = N2.12/SMS||0.79k x 2.5 units = N1.97/SMS|
|GLO||2.3 Units||0.85k x 2.3 units = N1.95/SMS||0.79k x 2.3 units = N1.81/SMS|
|AIRTEL||2.2 Units||0.85k x 2.2 units = N1.87/SMS||0.79k x 2.2 units = N1.73/SMS|
CDMA Prefix Units Charge For A Page of SMS
234704 9 Units
2347025 9 Units
2347026 9 Units
2347028 11 Units
2347029 11 Units
234819 11 Units
234709 11 Units
2347027 11 Units
234707 11 Units
2347023 11 Units
How To Send Bulk SMS on Our Cheapest Bulk SMS Website
This section is written to give detailed information and serves as a guide for those who want to learn how to send bulk SMS on our bulk SMS website.
We have received so many messages and telephone calls from people who are curious to really understand the way they can also be sending a single text message to numerous recipients (hundreds, thousands or millions of people) with just a click. Is it not interesting? We strongly believe that your answer to the question is "Yes". Yes indeed!
Bulk SMS has become an irresistible tool for communication purposes in Nigeria and other countries across the globe. Bulk SMS service gives you an opportunity to spend less on every page of a text message and also enables you to customize your sender identification (Sender ID).
First and foremost, we want to explain the major fields that are required to send bulk SMS. Generally, bulk SMS websites have the following required fields to be filled to send bulk SMS.
1) Sender ID Box: This represents what the recipient(s) see on their respective phones when your bulk SMS text message is delivered to their phones. You can use your personal name or your company name or your usual GSM number as sender ID but whatever you use as sender ID must not be longer than 11 characters.
2) Recipient Box: This is where you type in or paste your recipients' telephone numbers which you want to send bulk SMS to. If you are sending SMS to more than a single recipient, you must use "COMMA" to separate the numbers (there should not be a space between the numbers) or put each recipient's number on a separate line (in a column form).
3) Message Box: This is where you type or paste the exact message which you want to send to your recipients.
Please note that Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel are not Joomla friendly. Therefore, make sure that you type both recipients' numbers and the exact text message directly on the compose page or use notepad to type everything. Then copy them and paste each of them into the appropriate box.
The Following Steps Are Required To Send Bulk SMS:
1) Register a FREE bulk SMS user account on this bulk SMS website (registration is absolutely free on all the bulk SMS portals in the world).
2) Log on to your newly created bulk SMS user account with your username and password.
3) Make use of the free SMS in your newly created account to test our bulk SMS website by sending a page of a text message to one of your own GSM numbers.
4) Once you are satisfied with the test you conduct through free SMS given to you, the next thing is to buy bulk SMS in volume which depends on the quantity needed. You can log out and take steps towards making payment for the quantity of your choice.
5) After making payment and your bulk SMS account is credited, Log on to your bulk SMS account with your USERNAME and PASSWORD, and click on "COMPOSE SMS".
6) Enter the sender ID which must not be longer than 11 characters. Also type in or paste the recipients' numbers in the space for recipients. The next thing to do here is to compose the message which you want to send to your recipients.
7) The final step to take is to click on "SEND" and the message will be delivered to all your recipients within few seconds.
COMPOSE SMS page has 15 minutes automatic time-out session. This simply means that you will be automatically timed-out if you spend up to 15 minutes on COMPOSE SMS page before you click on "SEND". Therefore, we advise our users to type whatever they want to type on "NOTEPAD" and then, copy and paste into the necessary box(es) on the "COMPOSE SMS" page after log on to their bulk SMS account on our site.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT OPTIONS
1) Cash deposit
2) Internet Banking Transfer
3) GTBank E-Branch Payment
4) ATM Transfer
How To Make Cash Payment For Bulk SMS And Get Your Bulk SMS Account Credited
1) Copy our GTBank or Zenith Bank account details on the "HOME" page or "PRICING" page for payment purposes.
2) Write your USERNAME as DEPOSITOR NAME when you are filling deposit slip in the bank.
3) Ensure that you write your USERNAME in capital letters when you are filling your deposit slip in the bank.
4) Your bulk SMS account will be credited immediately when your payment reflects in our bank account and you will receive both e-mail and SMS alert to notify you when we credit your bulk SMS account on our bulk SMS portal.
ONLINE BANKING TRANSFER
What To Do When You Are Making Online Banking Transfer:
You need to type your USERNAME in the space for REMARK/PURPOSE/REFERENCE when you are processing the transfer because USERNAME is your means of identification on our bulk SMS website.
For instance, let us assume that my username on this site is MONEY4EVER. I will typeMONEY4EVER in the space for REMARK/PURPOSE/REFERENCE when I am processing the transfer. After confirming the payment, MONEY4EVER account will be credited.
HOW TO PAY WITH YOUR ATM CARD (ATM Transfer)
You can buy bulk SMS anytime or any day you want including weekends using Quickteller. Here is how to go about it:
- Go to the nearest ATM machine to you. Anyone with Quickteller feature.
- Insert your card and enter your PIN as usual
- Choose “Quickteller” from the options
- Select Fund Transfer
- Then select “Interbank Transfers”
- Choose the bank you want to transfer the money to. In this case, GTBank (the bank we use)
- Then choose your own account type (Savings, Current or Card)
- You’ll be prompted to choose the account type of the recipient (choose “Current” because our account is a current account).
- Proceed to enter our bank account number which is: 0011422586
- Confirm whether everything is correct, then make the payment.
Please note that "DO NOT DISTURB" (DND) delivery problem affects all the Nigeria GSM network subscribers (MTN, Glo, Airtel and Etisalat) because all GSM service providers have effected DND policy. You won’t be able to receive a message from any bulk SMS platform if your phone number is on DND. In order to unsubscribe from DND, kindly follow the procedure below:
For Airtel number, text "ALLOW" to "2442".
For Etisalat number, text "START " to "2442".
For MTN number, text "Allow" to "2442".
For Glo number, text "CANCEL" to "2442".
Then, switch off the phone and remove the SIM card after sending the code. Insert the SIM back and switch on the phone to complete the whole process.
Once it is up to 24 hours after taking the last step above, the SIM card will be receiving messages from bulk SMS platforms.